WHUR in Washington, D.C., DC
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Washington, D.C., DC
WHUR-FM is an urban adult contemporary radio station that is licensed to Washington DC, and serving the Metro DC area.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- WHUR has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since WHUR was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Income per employee more than industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect WHUR to Heico Companies to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 3746 similar Broadcast media companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Radio Stations; Broadcasting; Media & Internet