White Oak Pastures Inc
Founded in 1866
Multi-generation family farm producing grass-fed beef, lamb, and goat and pasture-raised pork, poultry, and rabbit. We sell regeneratively raised meat online, along with tallow products, leather goods, and more, and we ship nationwide.
- White Oak Pastures Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Since White Oak Pastures Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
White Oak Pastures Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell White Oak Pastures Inc to Kona Equity.