West Coast Rubber Machinery
Founded in 2005
WEST COAST RUBBER MACHINERY and its associated companies have been serving the rubber industry since 1954 with standard and custom engineered hydraulic press systems, mixers, mills, and other related rubber processing equipment. WCRM supplies quality new or used machinery, and can rebuild existing equipment to suit current needs. WEST COAST RUBBER MACHINERY's over 82,000 square foot facility located in Southern California in Bell Gardens houses our machine shop, manufacturing, fabrication, and assembly functions. WCRM, a vertically integrated manufacturing facility, is fully equipped and staffed to perform all aspects of manufacturing "in house", providing product consistency and quality. WEST COAST RUBBER MACHINERY's team of innovative engineers and designers is dedicated to providing a cost effective solution to your equipment needs, consistent with your quality and production objectives. This includes the development of new mechanical designs to provide maximum life at minimum cost and the selection of the appropriate user friendly controls for maximum productivity. Electrical and hydraulic controls range from basic relay logic and solenoid valves to computer control software, depending on your process and production requirements. All elements (mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic) are designed to exceed the industry's standards for quality and dependability. WEST COAST RUBBER MACHINERY is committed to providing robust, quality equipment solutions to meet your most exacting production demands.
- West Coast Rubber Machinery has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since West Coast Rubber Machinery was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
West Coast Rubber Machinery's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: West Coast Rubber Machinery
- Industry: Rubber Products Supplier
See similar companies
By City Bell Small Rubber Products Supplier in Bell Mid-size Rubber Products Supplier in Bell
By State CA Small companies in CA Small Rubber Products Supplier in CA Mid-size Rubber Products Supplier in CA
By Industry Rubber Products Supplier Small Rubber Products Supplier Mid-size Rubber Products Supplier
Firmographic data G Score of 5 Founded in 2005
Frequently Asked Questions
West Coast Rubber Machinery's headquarters are located at 7180 Scout Ave. Bell, CA 90201.
West Coast Rubber Machinery's official website is wcrubbermach.com
West Coast Rubber Machinery's annual revenue is $3.0 M.
West Coast Rubber Machinery has 15 employees