Founded in 2004
Webimize is the web consulting firm of Michael McGinnis. I evaluate websites, offering suggestions for improvement. Since 1995, my goal has been to make websites like yours more effective. I offer you more than 20 years experience in direct marketing, research, software development, public relations, and journalism. In addition, I've formed strategic partnerships with other leading designers, developers, and marketers. I usually focus on smaller businesses and non-profit organizations, but my clients have included America's number-two long distance company, a network of Florida business brokers, the leading FTP software company, a California research foundation, and the Toastmasters clubs of south-central Texas. Over the years, I've advised many other clients, including a fainting goat farm, a manufacturer of bunk beds, a mold test lab, a golf instructor, a fertility doctor, and a California food service supplier. My latest Google Adwords campaigns feature some double-digit conversion and response rates. But so did the mail order catalogs I produced twenty years ago. You can read some of the testimonials I've received.
- webimize.com has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since webimize.com was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
webimize.com's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2004