W.B. Homes Inc
Founded in 1986
W.B. Homes is a local, family-owned business that was founded in 1986 by William (Bill) Bonenberger. Learning how to build homes from the ground up at Williamson College of the Trades, Bill went on to gain hands-on experience working with a national h...
- W.B. Homes Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since W.B. Homes Inc was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
W.B. Homes Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Real estate Small Real estate Mid-size Real estate
Firmographic data G Score of 5 Founded in 1986 SIC: 6531 SIC: 653 NAICS: 531 NAICS: 5312 #Real Estate