Warren Reed Insurance
Founded in 1947
Warren Reed Insurance has spent more than a half century earning the respect and admiration of Carson Valley families and businesses.
- Warren Reed Insurance has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Warren Reed Insurance was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Warren Reed Insurance's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Commercial Lines Account Managerdemail@example.com
Broker and Producertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Lines Customer Service Representativecemail@example.com
Position In Accountingafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 6411; 641
- NAICS: 524; 5242
See similar companies
By Category Insurance Small Insurance Mid-size Insurance
Firmographic data G Score of 5 Founded in 1947 SIC: 6411 SIC: 641 NAICS: 524 NAICS: 5242 #Insurance