VonLehman & Company Inc
Founded in 1997
Notice: Undefined variable: meta_description in /var/www/vlcpa-www/wp-content/themes/vlcpa-theme/header.php on line 11
- VonLehman & Company Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since VonLehman & Company Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
VonLehman & Company Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Head Tax Processer Assit Administratorcemail@example.com
Director, Human Resources Consultingdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Business Developmentmemail@example.com
Director, Business Valuationbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Healthcare Reimbursement Servicesdemail@example.com
Director, Transaction Advisory Servicesjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Human Resourcesbemail@example.com
Director, Mergers & Acquisitionsefirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Information Technologybemail@example.com
VICE PRESIDENT Mbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Internal Accountingcemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 87; 872
- NAICS: 541; 54121
See similar companies
By Category Accounting Small Accounting Mid-size Accounting
Frequently Asked Questions
VonLehman & Company Inc's headquarters are located at 810 Wright's Summit Pkwy. Ste. 300 STE 300 Fort Wright, KY 41011.
VonLehman & Company Inc's official website is vlcpa.com
VonLehman & Company Inc's annual revenue is $20.1 M.
VonLehman & Company Inc's SIC: 87; 872
VonLehman & Company Inc's NAICS: 541; 54121.
VonLehman & Company Inc has 140 employees
VonLehman & Company Inc is in the industry of Accounting.