Founded in 1990
This is what VIVAVISION has been delivering since its creation back in 1990. Spurred on by the strategic vision of its founder - producer, creator and screenwriter Jean-Pierre Morin - VIVAVISION has not only become an unmistakable leader in Canadian television production, it is now being recognized internationally. VIVAVISION's increasing influence has resulted in major co-productions with Brazil, France, Italy, Ireland, and Germany; it has also led to the distribution of several series in the United States, Portugal, Spain, and others international markets. With close to 300 half hours of dramatic and animation series produced every year, VIVAVISION has mastered the art of constant innovation. While our company first captured the public's and critics' interest with its youth programming, its original light is now shining through different types of productions including documentaries and variety programming. In association with new partners, VIVAVISION has undertaken several feature film projects, some of which will come to life within the next few months. VIVAVISION's distinctiveness is being expressed through several divisions: youth, animation, general programming, and feature films. In order to achieve total independence and perfect quality control, Vivavision owns complete post-production facilities and a distribution division. Having established privileged relationships with major broadcasters throughout the world, VIVAVISION is in an excellent position to distribute its own projects as well as other producers programming.
- Vivavision has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Vivavision was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Vivavision's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Monteur Offline and Onlinefemail@example.com
Vice President, Productionffirstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator and Assistant To the Presidenteemail@example.com
Editor Y Creativo De Publicidaddfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Vivavision
- Category: Motion pictures and film
- Industry: Video Production Service
- SIC: 48; 7812
- NAICS: 512; 51
See similar companies
By City Montreal Small Video Production Service in Montreal Mid-size Video Production Service in Montreal Motion pictures and film in Montreal Small Motion pictures and film in Montreal Mid-size Motion pictures and film in Montreal
By State Quebec Small companies in Quebec Motion pictures and film in Quebec Small Motion pictures and film in Quebec Mid-size Motion pictures and film in Quebec Small Video Production Service in Quebec Mid-size Video Production Service in Quebec
By Category Motion pictures and film Small Motion pictures and film Mid-size Motion pictures and film
By Industry Video Production Service Small Video Production Service Mid-size Video Production Service Motion pictures and film and Video Production Service
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1990 SIC: 48 SIC: 7812 NAICS: 512 NAICS: 51 #Film/Video Production & Services #Broadcasting #Media & Internet
Frequently Asked Questions
Vivavision's headquarters are located at 975 Falardeau St., Office 300 Montreal, Quebec H2K 2L9.
Vivavision's official website is vivavision.ca
Vivavision's annual revenue is $6.6 M.
Vivavision's SIC: 48; 7812
Vivavision's NAICS: 512; 51.
Vivavision has 28 employees
Vivavision is in the industry of Motion pictures and film.