Vistaar Technologies Inc
Founded in 2001
Vistaar offers a range of B2B price optimization software services to help customers reach their maximum potential. Contact us for Rebate Management & pricing software tools.
- Vistaar Technologies Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Since Vistaar Technologies Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
Vistaar Technologies Inc's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Senior VP, Customer Success
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell Vistaar Technologies Inc to Kona Equity.