Founded in 2012
HELIOS care management platform powers the value-based care ecosystem, helping payers & providers improve outcomes, efficiency, transparency, and costs.
- VirtualHealth has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since VirtualHealth was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- VirtualHealth will likely have a high level of competition for a deal
VirtualHealth's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
Vice President, Salesnemail@example.com
Vice President, Salesnfirstname.lastname@example.org
At Virtualhealth Vice President, Salestemail@example.com
Senior Software Engineervfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior iOS Developeraemail@example.com
Chief Technology Officerdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Marketingremail@example.com
Vice President, Marketing & Brand Managementrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Client Successmemail@example.com
Technical Project Managermfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Product Managementmemail@example.com
Chief Growth Officersfirstname.lastname@example.org
Certified Nursing Assistantkemail@example.com
Senior Software Engineerpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Client Servicesremail@example.com
Vice President, Peaplekfirstname.lastname@example.org
Solutions Director, Salessemail@example.com
Chief Financial Officertfirstname.lastname@example.org
Success Senior Director, Productnemail@example.com
Manager, Client Servicestfirstname.lastname@example.org
Founder & Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Director, Business Analysisafirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 8
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
New York City, NY 10003
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: VirtualHealth
- Category: Hospital & health care
- Industry: Software Company
- SIC: 80; 809
- NAICS: 541511; 621999
See similar companies
By City New York City Small Software Company in New York City Mid-size Software Company in New York City Hospital & health care in New York City Small Hospital & health care in New York City Mid-size Hospital & health care in New York City
By State NY Small companies in NY Hospital & health care in NY Small Hospital & health care in NY Mid-size Hospital & health care in NY Small Software Company in NY Mid-size Software Company in NY
By Category Hospital & health care Small Hospital & health care Mid-size Hospital & health care
By Industry Software Company Small Software Company Mid-size Software Company Hospital & health care and Software Company
Firmographic data G Score of 8 Founded in 2012 SIC: 80 SIC: 809 NAICS: 541511 NAICS: 621999 #Healthcare General #Healthcare
Frequently Asked Questions
VirtualHealth's headquarters are located at 115 Fifth Ave. 2nd Fl. New York City, NY 10003.
VirtualHealth's official website is virtualhealth.com
VirtualHealth's annual revenue is $10.3 M.
VirtualHealth's SIC: 80; 809
VirtualHealth's NAICS: 541511; 621999.
VirtualHealth has 56 employees
VirtualHealth is in the industry of Hospital & health care.