Founded in 1974
A Canadian owned and operated company with a legacy dating back to 1974, Vinylbilt has successfully grown into one of Canada's leading vinyl window manufacturers. Our dedication to always being on the leading edge of design innovation, manufacturing ex...
- Vinylbilt has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Vinylbilt was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Vinylbilt's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Sales & Developmentrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Vice President, Sales & Marketingpemail@example.com
Customer Service Specialistrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Human Resourcesvemail@example.com
Manager, Purchasing & Shippingjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Human Resourcestemail@example.com
AutoCAD Customer Service Representativesfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Vinylbilt
- Category: Building materials
- Industry: Manufacturer
- NAICS: 444; 44419
See similar companies
By City Concord Small Manufacturer in Concord Mid-size Manufacturer in Concord Building materials in Concord Small Building materials in Concord Mid-size Building materials in Concord
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario Building materials in Ontario Small Building materials in Ontario Mid-size Building materials in Ontario Small Manufacturer in Ontario Mid-size Manufacturer in Ontario
By Category Building materials Small Building materials Mid-size Building materials
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer Building materials and Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1974 NAICS: 444 NAICS: 44419 #Miscellaneous Building Materials (Flooring, Cabinets, etc.) #Building Materials #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Vinylbilt's headquarters are located at 3333 Langstaff Rd Concord, Ontario L4K 5A8.
Vinylbilt's official website is vinylbilt.com
Vinylbilt's annual revenue is $9.2 M.
Vinylbilt's NAICS: 444; 44419.
Vinylbilt has 41 employees
Vinylbilt is in the industry of Building materials.