Vietnam in San Francisco, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
500 Startups Vietnam is a $14 million fund to invest in 80-100 Vietnam-connected startups by 2020. We provide finance, mentorship, and connections to both global and regional startups. Our ph-nomenal portfolio companies are pioneering fintech, ecomme...
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Vietnam was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Vietnam has a very small market share in their industry
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Vietnam to Alpine Investors to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 30 similar Visa and passport office companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Venture Capital & Private Equity; Finance
Visa and passport office