Velocity Automotive Performance
Founded in 2007
Velocity Automotive Performance was founded in 2007 in the United Kingdom by Stuart Dickinson & Ben Kaighin. Our mission was simple: to manufacture exceptional quality aftermarket exhaust & tuning products at reasonable price points, and to do it with a level of customer service not normally associated with the aftermarket industry. From simple beginnings, the company has grown organically into a leader in performance aftermarket enhancements. Quickly building a reputation as one of the world's leading Aston tuning companies, VelocityAP has since branched out to offer our own unique exhaust & tuning products for Bentley, Jaguar, Audi, Lamborghini, Ferrari, Porsche & more recently Mercedes. In 2015, VelocityAP moved to British Columbia, Canada and opened our own unique exhaust manufacturing facility the Okanagan Valley. By manufacturing products in-house we are able to control quality and to quickly respond to customer requests for bespoke solutions as well as development of new and innovative products, such as our Aston Martin Twin Turbo Kits. VelocityAP products are available both factory direct and through our worldwide network of dealers and distributors.
- Velocity Automotive Performance has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Velocity Automotive Performance was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Velocity Automotive Performance's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Oliver, British Columbia V0H 1T9
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Velocity Automotive Performance
- Industry: Tuning Automobile
- SIC: 3714; 371
- NAICS: 33; 336
See similar companies
By City Oliver Small Tuning Automobile in Oliver Mid-size Tuning Automobile in Oliver
By State British Columbia Small companies in British Columbia Small Tuning Automobile in British Columbia Mid-size Tuning Automobile in British Columbia
By Industry Tuning Automobile Small Tuning Automobile Mid-size Tuning Automobile
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2007 SIC: 3714 SIC: 371 NAICS: 33 NAICS: 336 #Motor Vehicle Parts #Manufacturing
Frequently Asked Questions
Velocity Automotive Performance's headquarters are located at 206 Maple Ave TEIGN ROAD Oliver, British Columbia V0H 1T9.
Velocity Automotive Performance's official website is velocityap.com
Velocity Automotive Performance's annual revenue is $10.1 M.
Velocity Automotive Performance's SIC: 3714; 371
Velocity Automotive Performance's NAICS: 33; 336.
Velocity Automotive Performance has 49 employees