Veer Plastics Private
Founded in 1985
Established in 1985, Veer is vertically integrated manufacturer of woven and non-woven packaging and technical textile products.
- Veer Plastics Private has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Since Veer Plastics Private was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Veer Plastics Private's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Kona Equity can help connect Veer Plastics Private to Kinderhook Industries to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 114 similar Fabric Product Manufacturer companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.