Founded in 2010
Vaultize is an enterprise file security platform for enterprise file sync & share (EFSS), mobile collaboration and VPN-free anywhere access with built-in digital rights management (DRM), mobile content management (MCM) and endpoint backup. The platform...
- Vaultize has a strong market share in their industry
- Since Vaultize was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Vaultize's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Business Developmentsfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 2
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.