Founded in 2011
Vancochem is one of the nations most experienced and dependable suppliers of USP Kosher glycerin and other raw materials for the pharmaceutical, cosmetic, flavor, and other manufacturing industries. For over 25 years we have partnered with our customers to ensure effective and competitive sourcing of critical chemicals imported from the Far East and from domestic producers as well. With material at distribution facilities nationwide, please feel free to contact us for a custom quote to service your chemical needs.
- Vancochem has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Vancochem was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Vancochem's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Chemicals Small Chemicals Mid-size Chemicals
Firmographic data G Score of 5 Founded in 2011