Utilities Protection Center , Inc. in Duluth, GA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameUtilities Protection Center , Inc.
Georgia 811 is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to preventing damage to Georgias underground utilities and promoting public safety. Always contact 811 before you dig.
- Utilities Protection Center , Inc. has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Utilities Protection Center , Inc. was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Thompson Street Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Utilities Protection Center , Inc. to Thompson Street Capital Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2808 similar Utilities companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Utilities Protection Center , Inc.
Commercial & Residential Construction; Construction