U.S.Turbine & Accessory
Founded in 2001
AS AN FAA/EASA CERTIFICATED OEM AUTHORIZED REPAIR STATION HOLDING CLASS 3 TURBINE ENGINE AND CLASS 1, 2 & 3 ACCESSORY RATINGS, U.S. TURBINE & ACCESSORY CURRENTLY SERVICES GENERAL ELECTRIC CJ610,...
- U.S.Turbine & Accessory has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since U.S.Turbine & Accessory was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
U.S.Turbine & Accessory's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
No Title Availableefirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Inspector and Accountable Managersemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: U.S.Turbine & Accessory
- Category: Aviation aerospace
- Industry: Store
- NAICS: 48; 33
See similar companies
By City Taylor Small Store in Taylor Mid-size Store in Taylor Aviation & Aerospace in Taylor Small Aviation & Aerospace in Taylor Mid-size Aviation & Aerospace in Taylor
By State MI Small companies in MI Aviation & Aerospace in MI Small Aviation & Aerospace in MI Mid-size Aviation & Aerospace in MI Small Store in MI Mid-size Store in MI
By Category Aviation & Aerospace Small Aviation & Aerospace Mid-size Aviation & Aerospace
By Industry Store Small Store Mid-size Store Aviation & Aerospace and Store
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2001 NAICS: 48 NAICS: 33
Frequently Asked Questions
U.S.Turbine & Accessory's headquarters are located at 12668 Delta St Taylor, MI 48180.
U.S.Turbine & Accessory's official website is usturbine.us
U.S.Turbine & Accessory's annual revenue is $369.7 M.
U.S.Turbine & Accessory's NAICS: 48; 33.
U.S.Turbine & Accessory has 1829 employees
U.S.Turbine & Accessory is in the industry of Aviation aerospace.