US Foundry and Manufacturing Corp
Founded in 1916
U.S. Foundry is dedicated to maintaining an eco-friendly manufacturing facility. 100% of the steel and iron used in our castings is recycled material. Furthermore, our foundry is licensed by the State of Florida as recycler for special waste, enabling us to safely process material that would otherwise be sent to a landfill. We are proactive in our approach, exceeding all local, state and federal environmental guidelines in all areas of manufacturing. When our foundry sand is no longer fit for making castings, it is delivered to outside industries for beneficial reuse. We are proud of our clean plant, and we work hard to keep our commitments, to our employees and our community.
- US Foundry and Manufacturing Corp has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since US Foundry and Manufacturing Corp was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
US Foundry and Manufacturing Corp's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Manager, Maintenance & Engineeringnfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Construction Small Construction Mid-size Construction
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1916 SIC: 33 NAICS: 33 NAICS: 331 #Metals & Minerals #Metals & Mining