Founded in 1999
Universe Today is a non-commercial space and astronomy news site which has been dveloping apps for the Android and iPhone users. One can check the news on the forums also.
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Universe Today has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Universe Today was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Universe Today's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
G Score - 1
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell Universe Today to Kona Equity.