Universal Granite in Chicago, IL
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Founded in 1999, Universal Granite and Marble is one of the most successful natural stone suppliers in the United States. UGM currently boasts over 500,000 square feet of stone gallery and showroom space, with locations in Chicago IL, Detroit MI, Clev...
- Universal Granite has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Universal Granite was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
H.I.G. Capital Management
Kona Equity can help connect Universal Granite to H.I.G. Capital Management to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 11212 similar Retail companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Construction General; Home Improvement & Hardware Retail; Construction; Retail