Union Springs Herald LLC
Founded in 1866
The Union Springs Herald has been covering news and current events in Union Springs and Bullock County since 1866.
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Union Springs Herald LLC has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since Union Springs Herald LLC was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Union Springs Herald LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 3
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell Union Springs Herald LLC to Kona Equity.