UCA General Insurance Services
Founded in 1984
United Chinese American General Agents, Inc. was founded in 1984. The Company's line of business includes providing insurance agent and broker services for a range of insurance types.
- UCA General Insurance Services has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since UCA General Insurance Services was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
UCA General Insurance Services's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.