Type Ed in Pasadena, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Typography classes, workshops, and clinics for graphic designers; in-person and online. We bring the craft of typography back to design education by building a typographic foundation to practice typesetting, improve the quality of communicatio...
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Type Ed was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Type Ed has a very small market share in their industry
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Bay City Capital
Kona Equity can help connect Type Ed to Bay City Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 1502 similar Professional training & coaching companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Professional training & coaching