Tyoga Container Company Inc in Tioga, PA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameTyoga Container Company Inc
Go Beyond the basics and meet your most challenging needs as you Plan, Pack, Protect, and Ship your goods. With over 50 years of industry experience, we have the expertise to understand your applications and deliver custom solutions specific to your ne...
- Tyoga Container Company Inc has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Since Tyoga Container Company Inc was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Tyoga Container Company Inc to Enlightenment Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 296 similar Paper & forest products companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Tyoga Container Company Inc
Pulp & Paper; Manufacturing
Paper & forest products