Founded in 2012
We are a family office, investment company, private equity fund. We help families transition their businesses.
- Turtle Holdings has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Turtle Holdings was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Turtle Holdings's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Private Equity Analystcemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Turtle Holdings
- SIC: 62
- NAICS: 523; 52
See similar companies
By City Toronto
By State Ontario Small companies in Ontario
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2012 SIC: 62 NAICS: 523 NAICS: 52 #Investment Banking #Finance
Frequently Asked Questions
Turtle Holdings's headquarters are located at 72 Northline Rd Toronto, Ontario M4B 3E5.
Turtle Holdings's official website is turtlehold.com
Turtle Holdings's annual revenue is $4.6 M.
Turtle Holdings's SIC: 62
Turtle Holdings's NAICS: 523; 52.
Turtle Holdings has 21 employees