Truckee River Winery in Truckee, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameTruckee River Winery
Truckee CA's only winery. The Highest and Coldest and "snowiest" winery in the area. Producing and bottling in the Tahoe Basin. Family owned and operated by Truckee Natives. Bocce courts, outdoor picnic and much more.
- Truckee River Winery has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Truckee River Winery was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Bay City Capital
Kona Equity can help connect Truckee River Winery to Bay City Capital to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4240 similar Winery companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Truckee River Winery
Wineries & Breweries; Food, Beverages & Tobacco; Manufacturing