Tributaries Cable in Orlando, FL
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Established in 1991 in Orlando, Florida, Tributaries is an acknowledged leader in the design, production, and distribution of high-quality audio and video interconnect cables, speaker wires, accessories, and electronics. The company prides itself on its customer service, and has won the CE industry magazine Inside Track Supplier Loyalty Awards a total of twelve times in the past thirteen years.
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Tributaries Cable has a very small market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Tributaries Cable was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Income per employee more than industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Tributaries Cable to Ta Associates to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 10793 similar Wholesale companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Consumer Electronics; Consumer Goods; Manufacturing