Trial Pro P.A
Founded in 2001
At The Trial Professionals, we treat every client like a person who deserves our respect, and every case like a serious trial that demands our utmost diligence. When you become a client, we become the most aggressive and passionate advocate you ever ha...
- Trial Pro P.A has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Trial Pro P.A was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Trial Pro P.A's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Marketing Officervemail@example.com
Director, Business Development & Client Relations Specialistjfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Litigation Paralegallemail@example.com
Director, Operations & Business Developmentmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Personal Injury Attorneyaemail@example.com
Senior Trial Attorney & At Law Counselorpfirstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Trial Lawyer and Counselor At Lawdemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 8111; 811
- NAICS: 541; 5411
See similar companies
By Category Publishing Small Publishing Mid-size Publishing
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 2001 SIC: 8111 SIC: 811 NAICS: 541 NAICS: 5411 #Law Firms & Legal Services