Founded in 2011
World's Leading 'AI'tomation Company specializing in predictive analytics software that delivers actionable, real-time business insights at massive scale.
- Tresata has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- Since Tresata was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
- Employees are more likely to churn compared to the industry average
Tresata's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor