Founded in 1968
In 1968, the Trefethen family purchased seven farms surrounding a magnificent, but run-down, 19th-century winery in southern Napa Valley and created Trefethen Family Vineyards. At the time, there were fewer than 30 working wineries in the Napa Valley. True to the familyAAAas original vision of creating a classic wine estate, they have never purchased outside grapes. Instead, they take extraordinary care of their two sustainably farmed estate vineyards in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley. Today, after 40 years, the Trefethen familyAAAas third generation, Loren and Hailey, assist their parents in continuing the family tradition of passion for the land, its people and the art of crafting exceptional Napa Valley wines.
- Trefethen has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Trefethen was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Trefethen's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Salesjemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: Trefethen
- Industry: Winery
- SIC: 2084; 208
- NAICS: 541511; 541
See similar companies
By Industry Winery Small Winery Mid-size Winery