Founded in 1896
Treadwell utilizes over 28,000 square feet of manufacturing space on an 18 acre site. We presently assemble and test high pressure oxygen and hydrogen generating systems weighing over 10,000 pounds and measuring up to twenty feet square and six feet high. Treadwell offers several assembly specialties including welded and bolted structures, electrical wiring including soldering to MIL-STD-2000 and high pressure, welded pipe assemblies with integral manual, electric and pneumatic valves.
- Treadwell Corporation has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since Treadwell Corporation was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Treadwell Corporation's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Churn rate percentage
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G8 LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Instant Liquidity for Entrepreneurs
Best Private Equity Acquirer
Kona Equity can help connect Treadwell Corporation to Gemini Investors and over 5,000 other acquirers to facilitate acquisitions conversations. It's fast and easy.