Founded in 1996
For 22 years, Total Battery has provided clients with a level of application support and customer service unmatched in the industry. We stock 1000's of batteries and alternative power solutions and devices, from the smallest of micro watch batteries to...
- Total Battery has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Total Battery was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Total Battery's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Regional Manager, Distributiondfirstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Media Coordinatorsemail@example.com
Director, Business Developmentafirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Marketing & eCommercepemail@example.com
Operations Management Specialistmfirstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Hub Supervisoryemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1996 NAICS: 4238 NAICS: 42