Top Notch Kennels
Founded in 1994
Top Facility TNK takes great pride in our large property. With 10 acres of land, there is plenty of room for your pet to enjoy running and exploring both inside and outside. TNK is dedicated to creating the best environment
- Top Notch Kennels has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Top Notch Kennels was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Top Notch Kennels's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity Investor
Monroe Capital LLC
Kona Equity can help connect Top Notch Kennels to Monroe Capital LLC to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4187 similar Recreational facilities and services companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.