Toolup.com in San Jose, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Toolup.com is in the Internet Retailer Top 500, and in 2007 was named the 12th fastest growing internet retailer among the Top 500.
- Toolup.com has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Toolup.com was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Vista Equity Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Toolup.com to Vista Equity Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 16827 similar Retail companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Hand, Power and Lawn-care Tools; Consumer Goods; Manufacturing