Tooling Technology LLC
Founded in 1982
Tooling Technology LLC is a supplier of high-quality tooling for a variety of material forming processes including: thermoforming, twin-sheet and single-sheet vacuum forming, pressure forming, compression molding, rotational molding, blow molding, resin transfer molding, rubber and polyurethane molding, carpet and metal stamping, foundry tooling and pulp molding. The full range of in-house capabilities, including patterns, models, cast tooling, finishing, CNC machining as well as design and engineering, provides customers with a complete, one-stop solution for their tooling needs. Tooling Technology was formed in 1982 and is based in Fort Loramie, Ohio.
- Tooling Technology LLC has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Tooling Technology LLC was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Tooling Technology LLC's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Chief Financial Officerjfirstname.lastname@example.org
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Industry Manufacturer Small Manufacturer Mid-size Manufacturer
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1982 SIC: 35 #Industrial Machinery & Equipment #Manufacturing