Tocaya Organica in West Hollywood, CA
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
West Hollywood, CA
Modern Mexican restaurant - featuring tacos, salads, burritos and bowls for non-vegans and vegans alike, served in a sophisticated but friendly fast-casual setting
- Tocaya Organica has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Tocaya Organica was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Employees are staying with the company and less likely to churn compared to the rest of the industry
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Churn rate percentage
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Current employees on Linkedin
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
LinkedIn Churn is lower than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
L Catterton Partners
Kona Equity can help connect Tocaya Organica to L Catterton Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4485 similar Food beverages companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now