Founded in 1986
The TimesDaily is a trusted source for local and regional news for the Shoals market in northwest Alabama, northeast Mississippi and southern Tennessee. It has been owned by the Tennessee Valley Printing Co. since April 2009. Other products include Explore The Shoals Magazine and Shoals Woman Magazine.
- Times Daily has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Times Daily was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
Times Daily's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 5
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Get money for what's next
Sell Times Daily to Kona Equity.