Thomas Moore Feed in Navasota, TX
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameThomas Moore Feed
For over 150 years, my family has farmed the banks of the Brazos River, raising generations of Texans steeped in pride and tradition. After fighting in the Battle of San Jacinto, my great grandfather, Robert Moore, set his sights on the fertile land...
- Thomas Moore Feed has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since Thomas Moore Feed was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect Thomas Moore Feed to Summit Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 459 similar Animal Feed Store companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Thomas Moore Feed
Animal Feed Store