Founded in 1989
Founded in 2005, TheMagicTouch USA is positioned to be a premier provider of heat transfer vinyl, laser heat transfer paper, heat presses and accessories. We believe that by providing high quality products and our 50 combined years or garment decorating experience we will soon be your choice supplier.
- TheMagicTouch USA has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since TheMagicTouch USA was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
TheMagicTouch USA's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Head of Technical Supportafirstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Manager, American (North)email@example.com
Technical Sales and Supportsfirstname.lastname@example.org
Lead Sales Representativejemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Printing Small Printing Mid-size Printing
Firmographic data G Score of 7 Founded in 1989 SIC: 275 SIC: 27 NAICS: 32 NAICS: 323 #Commercial Printing #Business Services