The Wind in Boulder, CO
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Complete online kite store makes it easy to shop from hundreds of kites. Or request our free 48 page print catalog, the #1 kite catalog since 1981.
- The Wind has a strong market share in their industry
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Revenue growth is less than the industry average
- The number of employees is not growing as fast as the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since The Wind was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Renovus Capital Partners
Kona Equity can help connect The Wind to Renovus Capital Partners to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 10793 similar Wholesale companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Electricity, Oil & Gas; Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment