The University of Memphis
The official athletics website for the University of Memphis Tigers
- The University of Memphis has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
The University of Memphis's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: The University of Memphis
- Category: Sports
- SIC: 79; 794
See similar companies
By City Memphis Sports in Memphis Small Sports in Memphis Mid-size Sports in Memphis
By State TN Small companies in TN Sports in TN Small Sports in TN Mid-size Sports in TN
By Category Sports Small Sports Mid-size Sports G Score of 6
Firmographic data G Score of 6 SIC: 79 SIC: 794 #Hospitality #Colleges & Universities #Education
Frequently Asked Questions
The University of Memphis's headquarters are located at Southern Memphis, TN 38152.
The University of Memphis's official website is gotigersgo.com
The University of Memphis's annual revenue is $2.3 M.
The University of Memphis's SIC: 79; 794
The University of Memphis has 177 employees
The University of Memphis is in the industry of Sports.