The Stanford Daily
Founded in 1892
The Stanford Daily has been a fixture on the Stanford campus since the University was founded in 1892. The paper began as a small publication known to locals as The Daily Palo Alto and has grown to its current status as one of the finest college newspapers in the country. We publish daily during the school year. Our regular circulation is 8,000 copies; special issues, 15,000. We distribute The Stanford Daily to over 400 locations in Atherton, Menlo Park, Palo Alto, Los Altos, and Mountain View.
- The Stanford Daily has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Stanford Daily was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
The Stanford Daily's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Co-Director Stanford CSI Clinical Summer Internshipaemail@example.com
Vice President, Public Affairs, Stanford Universitydfirstname.lastname@example.org
President & Editor & Chiefkemail@example.com
Director, Social Mediarfirstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Operating Officereemail@example.com
President & Editor & Chiefefirstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Newsroom Developmentcemail@example.com
Director, Digital Storytellingdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Head Copy Editornemail@example.com
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- SIC: 2711; 271
- NAICS: 7139; 71399
See similar companies
By Category Newspapers Small Newspapers Mid-size Newspapers