The Service Quality Department
Founded in 2016
The Service Quality Department is a premier customer service consulting and training organization. Our only goal is to improve and differentiate your business through the service you provide to your customers. We can give your business the edge! When The Service Quality Department was formed in 1990 our basic business premise was simple: provide your business with the tools and training which will allow you to deliver exceptional service at all times.
- The Service Quality Department has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Service Quality Department was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
The Service Quality Department's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.