The Rubber Group
Founded in 1986
At The Rubber Group we produce and distribute elastomer and thermoplastic products for a diverse group of industries including Medical - Healthcare, Transportation, Process Control and a variety of industrial applications from high tech printing equipment to precision measuring devices. Our prototype services provide low volume as well as full production runs with production schedules to meet your requirements. For standard products you can choose from our line of mechanical products which include rubber grommets, isolation mounts, bumpers, over molded feet, tubing - cord and o-rings. If your needs require a custom application you can take advantage of The Rubber Group's full range of manufacturing capabilities for molded components, custom extruded profiles, die cutting and fabrication. In addition, all these operations can include a full compliment of value added processes. The Rubber Group has developed engineered synthetic and natural rubber compounds including Silicone, Natural Rubber, Fluoroelastomers (Viton), Nitrile, EPDM, Hypalon(r), Neoprene, Urethane, Butyl, Polyisoprene, Hydrogenated Nitrile and Fluorosilicone. Many of these meet UL, FDA, ASTM and military specifications. Materials and processes are controlled to ISO 9001:2008 standards and our lean manufacturing practices assure you of competitive pricing of quality parts. Our components and assemblies are shipped worldwide and are produced on timely and efficient Kanban schedules. What's more, the OEM's we serve range from Fortune 500 companies to industry start-ups and the depth and diversity of our experience provides you with the confidence you require.
- The Rubber Group has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Variance of revenue growth is more than the industry average
- Since The Rubber Group was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are worse than the industry average
The Rubber Group's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Vice President, Sales & Marketinggemail@example.com
G Score - 4
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
See similar companies
By Category Chemicals Small Chemicals Mid-size Chemicals