THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP
Founded in 2014
The Rommel Architectural Partnership was created in 1987, when Gary S. Rommel, A.I.A joined the firm founded by his brother Terry W. Rommel, A.I.A. in 1982. The partnership provides professional services including programming, architecture, space planning, and interior design to a wide variety of clients including financial institutions, commercial and retail businesses, school districts, residential customers, private developers, utility companies, and industrial manufacturers. We use the latest in business and design software technologies. All production drawings are produced using AutoCAD software, and every employee of the firm, from intern to principal, is fluent in the system. In addition, we use Adobe PageMaker and Illustrator for Graphics, Microsoft Word for word processing, Spectext II for specification, Microsoft Project for project management, and Excel for spreadsheets. Our firm works as part of a multi-disciplinary team, we have developed long-term, successful working relationships with our consultants. This provides the synergy that occurs when a variety of professionals provide their perspectives on all issues involved in a project.
- THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP
- Category: Architecture planning
- Industry: Architect
See similar companies
By City Portland Small Architect in Portland Mid-size Architect in Portland Architecture & Planning in Portland Small Architecture & Planning in Portland Mid-size Architecture & Planning in Portland
By State OR Small companies in OR Architecture & Planning in OR Small Architecture & Planning in OR Mid-size Architecture & Planning in OR Small Architect in OR Mid-size Architect in OR
By Category Architecture & Planning Small Architecture & Planning Mid-size Architecture & Planning
By Industry Architect Small Architect Mid-size Architect Architecture & Planning and Architect
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 2014
Frequently Asked Questions
THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP's headquarters are located at 1200 NW Naito Parkway SUITE#550 STE 550 Portland, OR 97209.
THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP's official website is rommelarch.com
THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP's annual revenue is $3.7 M.
THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP has 19 employees
THE ROMMEL ARCHITECTURAL PARTNERSHIP is in the industry of Architecture planning.