The Reserve in Houston, TX
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
Established in 1998, The Lakes at CountryPlace is a premier private subdivision located at McHard road and Highway 288. There are 488 homes built on 265 acres of land. It is less than ten miles south of the Texas Medical Center. Our community combines the niceties of modern suburbia with the peace and quiet of cul-de-sac life. The community is surrounded by a pristine semi-private 18 hole golf course. At the epicenter of "The Lakes at CountryPlace" is our Clubhouse.
- The Reserve has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Reserve was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Income per employee more than industry average.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
The CapStreet Group
Kona Equity can help connect The Reserve to The CapStreet Group to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 4160 similar Apartment complex companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
Sports Teams & Leagues; Hospitality