The Pickford Group
Founded in 1989
Pickford offers a variety of plant maintenance equipment as well as flow control and actuation products. Sales, Rentals and Repairs. Training Available.
- The Pickford Group has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Pickford Group was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
The Pickford Group's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Inside Sales PMEgfirstname.lastname@example.org
Shop Service Technician & Quality Inspectoraemail@example.com
Inside Sales PMEkfirstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Sales PMEhemail@example.com
Financial Administrator & HR Coordinatorbfirstname.lastname@example.org
Supervisor, Service Facilityjemail@example.com
Rental Asset Coordinatorafirstname.lastname@example.org
Manager, Information Technologysemail@example.com
QC Technical Coordinator & Supervisorgfirstname.lastname@example.org
President & Chief Executive Officerpemail@example.com
Admin and Quality Assurance and Information Technology Managerrfirstname.lastname@example.org
Valve Inside Sales Flow Control Techniciansemail@example.com
G Score - 6
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: The Pickford Group
- Category: Oil energy
- Industry: Distribution Service
- SIC: 138; 13
- NAICS: 21; 211
See similar companies
By City Edmonton Small Distribution Service in Edmonton Mid-size Distribution Service in Edmonton Oil & Energy in Edmonton Small Oil & Energy in Edmonton Mid-size Oil & Energy in Edmonton
By State Alberta Small companies in Alberta Oil & Energy in Alberta Small Oil & Energy in Alberta Mid-size Oil & Energy in Alberta Small Distribution Service in Alberta Mid-size Distribution Service in Alberta
By Category Oil & Energy Small Oil & Energy Mid-size Oil & Energy
By Industry Distribution Service Small Distribution Service Mid-size Distribution Service Oil & Energy and Distribution Service
Firmographic data G Score of 6 Founded in 1989 SIC: 138 SIC: 13 NAICS: 21 NAICS: 211 #Oil & Gas Exploration & Services #Energy, Utilities & Waste Treatment
Frequently Asked Questions
The Pickford Group's headquarters are located at Unit #30, 3250-51 Ave NW Edmonton, Alberta T6P 0E1.
The Pickford Group's official website is pickford.com
The Pickford Group's annual revenue is $6.2 M.
The Pickford Group's SIC: 138; 13
The Pickford Group's NAICS: 21; 211.
The Pickford Group has 22 employees
The Pickford Group is in the industry of Oil energy.