The Northern Light
Founded in 2011
A weekly newspaper serving Blaine, Birch Bay and Semiahmoo, WA. 10,500 copies, mailed to 8,300 homes and distributed to stores and community sites.
- The Northern Light has a strong market share in their industry
- Revenue generated per employee is greater than industry average
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Since The Northern Light was founded, the company has grown faster than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
The Northern Light's annual revenue
Based on Kona Equity data
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
G Score - 7
The G Score is an eight-point scale where firms are given a score of 1 for each of the criteria that they pass. The G score compares a company against the industry median to find those that are healthy and growing.
- G1 Revenue is greater than the industry median.
- G2 Income per employee more than industry average.
- G3 Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G4 Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
- G5 Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
- G6 Annual revenue growth since founding is higher than the industry average.
- G7 Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Unlock unlimited leads
- Name: The Northern Light
- Industry: Apartment building
- SIC: 27; 271
- NAICS: 51; 511
See similar companies
Frequently Asked Questions
The Northern Light's headquarters are located at 225 Marine Dr Ste 200 Blaine, WA 98230.
The Northern Light's official website is thenorthernlight.com
The Northern Light's annual revenue is $2.6 M.
The Northern Light's SIC: 27; 271
The Northern Light's NAICS: 51; 511.
The Northern Light has 13 employees