The News Guard in Lincoln City, OR
You can add a company to your Saved companies to get updates.
NameThe News Guard
The News Guard has been serving as North Lincoln Countys primary news source for 85 years. A community newspaper that takes its mission to heart, The News Guard provides its readers with the information they need to know in stories they want to rea...
- The News Guard has a strong market share in their industry
- Demonstrating revenue growth that is faster than the industry average
- The number of employees is growing faster than the industry average
- Revenue growth is more steady than the industry average
- Web traffic rankings are better than the industry average
- Revenue generated per employee is less than the industry average
- Since The News Guard was founded, the company has experienced slower revenue growth than the industry average
Revenue per employee
Variance of revenue growth
Annual revenue growth since founding
Revenue growth rate from first known quarter to current
Employee growth rate from first known quarter to current
Revenue is greater than the industry median.
Revenue growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Employee growth rate from the first known quarter to current is higher than the industry average.
Variance of revenue growth is less than the industry average
Website traffic rankings are better than the industry average
Page views per visitor
Ideal Fit Acquirer
Best Private Equity firm
Kona Equity can help connect The News Guard to Gemini Investors to discuss future partnerships, facilitate mergers and acquisitions conversations, financing events, and thoughts on the future.
Kona Equity has 2902 similar Newspapers companies if you're interested in seeing other companies.Start Now
The News Guard
Newspapers & News Services; Media & Internet